THE BURGUNDY PACKAGE - $400+ (tax)
Congratulations! Thank you for choosing Flanagan Winery to help you plan your perfect proposal! We've got you covered with a variety of romantic experiences, scenic wine country vistas, enhancements and customizable offerings.
This is an Initial Deposit of 25% ($100) down to hold event date, remaining balance 75% ($300+ tax) to be paid 24 hours prior to event, totaling $400 for the event.
The Burgundy Package : Private Tour and Proposal on the Lower Terrace includes the following services:
- A private tour hosted by a personal wine educator.
- A bottle of sparkling wine will be awaiting you once your return to the terrace.
- You will be left to enjoy your special moment privately and pop the question.
- Flowers, decor and customized signage are included.
- Personalized pre-planning with Flanagan's Special Events Team
- A personalized wine tasting for family and friends (up to 4 people) will commence afterwards to celebrate the occasion.
- Private photo session available by request, please inquire for pricing.
- You will also receive a signed bottle of Flanagan Burgundy wine to celebrate. Our proposal times run 90 - 120 minutes depending on your tasting menu.